From the Settings menu, select Constants
- Control Algorithm: The load source that will be used for the fuel table
- Squirts per Engine Cycle: How many squirts will be performed over the duration of the engine cycle (Eg 720 degrees for a 4 stroke). most engines will not require values greater than 4. For sequential installations, this should be set to 2 with the injector staging set to 'Alternating'(Internally Speeduino will adjust the squirts to 1)
- Injector Staging: This configures the timing strategy used for the injectors
- Simultaneous - All injectors are fired together, based on the TDC of cylinder 1.
- Engine stroke: Whether the engine is 2 stroke or 4 stroke
- Number of cylinders: Number of cylinders in the engine. For rotary engines, select 4.
- Injector Port Type: Option isn't used by firmware. Selection currently does not matter
- Number of injectors: Usually the same as number of cylinders (For port injection)
- Engine Type: Whether the crank angle between firings is the same for all cylinders. If using an Odd fire engine (Eg Some V-Twins and Buick V6s), the angle for each output channel must be specific.
- Injector Layout: Specifies how the injectors are wired in
- Board Layout: Specifies the input/output pin layout based on which Speeduino board you're using. For specific details of these pin mappings, see the utils.ino file
- MAP Sample Method: How the MAP sensor readings will be processed: