Speeduino v0.4 Assembled
An assembled V0.4 (Current v0.4.4b revision) board, including MAP sensor.
This assembled board is physically and electrically compatible with the regular v0.4 units, but comes fully assembled and uses mostly SMD components.
Note: This item does not include an Arduino. The power terminal and IDC40 connector come with the board, but are not soldered on as some people have indicated a preference to solder power leads directly to the board itself.
For pinouts and wiring of this board, refer to: https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/V0.4
The v0.4 boards includes the following features:
- 4 injector channels
- 4 Ignition outputs
- Fully protected input channels for CLT, IAT, TPS and O2
- Optional VR conditioner mount on crank and cam inputs
- 4 medium current spare outputs (Eg Fuel pump, thermo fan etc)
- MAP sensor included is the 1.5 Bar boost (0-250kPa) MPX4250
- Proto area with multiple analog inputs, flex sensor input and digital IO broken out