For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By dazq
Will check for that pdf, thanks

Currently the code uses the serial3 directly, as does the example.the ADC is read and sent directly via serial3.
As soon as the pr is merged in then i will update the can interface, which then yes that will be the setup as you described.

Let me know how you get on. :-)

(Josh has hinted this will be included in this month's update)
By dazq
For anyone that missed it, Josh has merged the support for external analog input over serial3 . I have added a brief explanation of how to use the feature in the wiki.
I will be updating the can interface soon to include this new support.
I will also be submitting a pr with the ability to use the external data for speeduino inputs itself and not just to display /log in TS
More soon....
By dazq
Thanks , I sure it will be very useful :-)

The code is currently setup for use with a teensy 3.2 , using its internal canbus .
My idea was for a small daughter board on stackable headers on top of the speeduino board.
Any board design work would be highly welcomed...
The interface only needs four connections to the mega2560, two for power and the two serial3 connections
By dazq
Pr submitted to add the new "r" command to serial3.
This allows you to request just a single realtime value or bunch of values rather than having to pull back the entire list.
Groundworks for 8ch output and direct canbus via stm32 and teensy3.5 prepared.
Any questions or comments please ask :D

More soon....
By dazq
Ok the features are in the master on the speeduino git :-)
There is an example program on my git
https://github.com/Autohome2/Speeduino- ... _example_r
This program allows you to see how to communicate directly with serial3 using either the "A" or the "r" commands.
The program is tested on an uno or promini.

Coming soon , TS passthrough and external outputs
By Rocket
Good to see progress on can. Unfortunately I can't test it until I come back. I don't understand code for a bit. Why coprocessor use two separate software serials? Can module use spi and for communicating with main speeduino board should work with single hardware serial? What I missing?
By dazq
The second serial on the can interface is to plug in to allow programming via TS.
I am continuing work on passthrough programming which allows the module to be programmed via the speedy connection to TS

My main concern currently is the fuel pump priming[…]

blitzbox

12v is unusual. You could probe it using 5v and se[…]

Hello to everyone! I am starting this thread beca[…]

STM32 development

Do you mean the "full clean" com[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?