For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By klotzy_550
NickZ wrote:Aliexpress is where i found the 2561 20 for $26 and free delivery, sounds too cheap but will see.
I guess i will have to convert the port numbers to correspond to a Arduino pinout so i know what pins to set in the Firmware or is there a easier way?
A couple seem to be bound to work. I am interested in this processor too since it would work nice for my minimalist board and my 4 cylinder powersports ecu. If you need or want a hand deciphering things, I would be willing to give it a go with you.

Edit: where are you finding 20 for $26 dollars, that is a steal compared to what I am seeing, best I can find is $33.06 / 10, or $3.89 / 1
By PSIG
So, need an alternate for PL6 (Speedy RST/pin D43), and I suppose we need a pin mapping file for the IDE to describe the chip for boot burning and FW uploading as in this thread here?

David
By PSIG
Yes, I saw that one, but was from a reference to it that indicated it was incomplete and erratic? Anyhow, a place to start I suppose!
:D
David
By klotzy_550
Nick Gammon may be a person to ask on the arduino forum. He has an awesome board programmer sketch that I use all the time for burning bootloaders. Would recommend looking into it.

https://github.com/nickgammon/arduino_sketches
By NickZ
Ive spent the day collecting information, i now have the pin mapping file for the arduino, not real hard to make one now ive learnt how to do it.
ive found a working bootloader, just have to wait for the processor to arrive.
Ive almost finished the speeduino board to support the processor and will send them off for fab early next week.
By PSIG
Is that the one from the earlier link? Is the bootloader delay configurable? I did the pin remap, but haven't looked at what to replace PL6 with yet re special functions. Would be good to standardize the pin remap as much as possible and designate as such for TS board selection so we don't end-up with a dozen different configurations.

David

Hi there, I'm doing preliminary research and hope[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Where did the plugs come from? I've heard there ar[…]

Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?