Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
I am looking for information on the MAP Sensor Bosch 0261230266 0 261 230 266
I am going to use this one because it is accurate, cheaper than the one on the arduino board, everywhere available and it is just one sensor with temperature included, so I only have to pull 4 wires and no hose.
According to my information the data is:
11kPa-254kPa
250-4750mV
Pin 1 = Signal ground, Pin 2 = NTC, Pin 3 = +5V, Pin 4 = Signal output

Pressure Sensor Combined PST 1/ PST 3
Resistance NTC I just meassured 1836Ohm which is about right for my temperature.
Is there anyone using this sensor here and has information about the NCT or pressure?
Any suggestions or recommendations where to mount it or not to mount it?
I think I will have to install it right into the airstream after the throttle body, should that be OK?
The info you posted is sufficient to calibrate the IAT/MAT and MAP functions. The IAT may require a couple more temperature/resistance readings. Follow Wiki or TS instructions for 3-point IAT calibration, and voltage-pressure end-point MAP calibration. Some adjustment may be necessary for accurate readings in the usable range.
I think the holes for the studs are M6. I will seal them with threadlock.
The hole for the actual sensor is 8mm and sealed by an O-ring.
Depending on where the O-ring has to seal I will raise it with washers.
Easy enough I think?
I just wasn't sure if it could be right behind the throttle flap or if there will be some turbulences that will mess with the readings?
I was thinking that there could be a difference in reading whether it is mounted behind the center of the pivoting shaft or at the outside where the air streams first? ventury ... and all kind of things?

Also, I am just in the progress of setting something up to calibrate NTC's against a DS18B20.
Then I can plot the restistance of this NTC also and will share it here.

I’m thinking it’s the voltage regulato[…]

HAHA Thank you! Ok got it the outer part of the […]

+1, I use old driver versions in my Windows machin[…]

Thanks for that. I never know where I will pick-u[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?