For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
Toms wknd wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:03 am Cant seem to get it working. Uploded my 202402 ini file , trying to connect but doesnt work. Car dies when connecting and thats it. Any ideas ?
Which serial port are you connecting too?
Realdash is best connected to serial3 ( also known as secondary serial) leaving the main serial/usb for tuning with PC etc.
Connecting to primary serial while running will cause it to restart unless you have a modified cable/serial firmware or Arduino board. It's an Arduino thing :-(
Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i tried both, serial 0 and serial 3 . i have 3 m52 pnp boards, and none of them are connecting via bt. it just keeps repeating that its connecting to HC-06 over and over again. tried connecting with usb cable disconnected and that didn't help. i tried connecting it as megasquirt ecu, heard that people had some luck that way, but same thing. can stalls every time it tries to connect :cry:
I'm following this thread as I've used buckets of HC-06, the Wiki outlines the use of HC-06, and most suppliers sell the HC-06. It needs to work properly in any case (along with any other serial device), so the root issue needs to be identified for if there is a problem on the Speeduino-side. Probably not, but I'm watching here.

I have had a few random issues with HC emulators/clones (non-417 chips) but nothing definitive. No need of the HC-05 Master and other modes for this application, so I don't use them (except years ago), and I have no current input or info for those. Looking forward to a resolution for the OP.
Auto Transmission Controller

I have read through most of the Wiki. Am I missin[…]

What is in the stock ECU? some of them don't use a[…]

Jeep transmission compatibility

Wanting to replace the old crappy Chrysler PCM in […]

blitzbox

Hi, It seems I can’t blame the error with t[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?