Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
I think it would work as a 4T wheel (holes are for balancing), but that would be low-resolution. A higher-count wheel would be preferred for resolution, but could be worth a shot to test.

If it rotates CW, then read leading edges (rising) and if CCW read trailing edges (falling). The Trigger Edge setting depends on the sensor action and specific conditioner module (if used). It would need a cycle sensor to work in Dual Wheel decoder, or have a custom decoder written.

image: maxxecu.com
PSIG wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:09 am I think it would work as a 4T wheel (holes are for balancing), but that would be low-resolution. A higher-count wheel would be preferred for resolution, but could be worth a shot to test.

If it rotates CW, then read leading edges (rising) and if CCW read trailing edges (falling). The Trigger Edge setting depends on the sensor action and specific conditioner module (if used). It would need a cycle sensor to work in Dual Wheel decoder, or have a custom decoder written.

image: maxxecu.com
Hello friend, could you help me with the configuration of a 2012 Yamaha R1 crossplane, 24-2/1 firing order 1-3-2-4, I have problems locating the ignition angles for the oddfire configuration and I can't get information on this topic
NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?