Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
new arduino, new vr conditioner, newest firmware, setting changed to wasted spark and falling edge, andddddd... nothing. no rpm signal while cranking. hooked to the drill i get good sync, good tooth log but rpm signal doesnt come online until around 450rpm. gonna see about adjusting the air gap. will report back shortly.
closed the gap from .013" to as close as possible without touching and i got sync down to around 250! fired right up. definitely needs a tune and a couple degrees of tweaking for trigger offset but I can move it for street sweeping now instead of pushing it. thanks for the tips and info.
The pattern on the tooth log, showing two 'high' teeth, is a problem of either triggering on the wrong edge (falling vs rising) or possibly having the VR+ and VR- wires reversed. Try changing the edge first. That's easier as a first step. If that doesn't correct it, go back to rising edge and swap the wires.

You are looking for a pattern that has one very long tooth (about 2 times higher than the others) rather than the two, slightly longer teeth.

EDIT: single long tooth should be two times higher, not three times.

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

I search for the datasheet of the IC and the on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?