Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
I have a Nissan L28 running wasted cop with a onesix industries vr 24-1 trigger wheel setup. I drove the car to infront of my house with no issues. Parked it and plumbed a vacuum manifold in-line with the brake booster to replace countless t’s. Upon restart near th end of the day, it’s surging and I originally thought it was cause I took the fuel lines of for a brief second but upon reviewing the logs I’m seeing my rpm drop to zero anytime it should be displaying 1000 or above (1200 rpm idle for underdriven accessories). Pulling my hair out, this standalone conversion has been a multi year process by myself. Any help is appreciated. I’ll be switching to my computer shortly to forward the log and tune.
tune and log. will get a tooth log tomorrow morning. HOA would have a fit if i tried to start it this late. once again thank you.
Attachments
(70.22 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
(89.89 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
forgot to mention i do have an oscope and will be testing sensor output and conditioner output with that as well. ill try to get a picture of that too.

I just removed the VR conditioner and there was the tiniest bit of moisture on the bottom of the pcb around the base of the pins, specifically around vr1+ and vr1-. wicked away and cleaned w alcohol. Could this be a symptom of water getting in the vr conditioner and shorting the crank signal?? its been really rainy in socal.
you have a lot of sync loss
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 09.53.49.png
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 09.53.49.png (143.45 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
Which probably means noise on your VR signal wires. Is the cable shielded? where is the shield grounded? how is the cable routed?
Also your firmware is old - I don't think it's anything to do with this, but there are a lot of improvements since 202008.
And lastly, how did you get 6 ignition outputs on a 0.4 board?
Its an unshielded twisted pair ran with the rest of the harness. The harness is new but its been driving since its been redone. drove the car maybe 150 feet and it woudnt run right at the end of the day. the coils are paired and run wasted spark.
The exact setup is wasted coil near plug. They’re ls coils on the valve cover
ive attached the tooth logger. its reading all teeth but the gap as two pulses. iirc thats indicative of flipped wires? definitely some noise, and i can see it better with the scope.
Attachments
(67.51 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
Included pictures of the tooth logger and oscope. The shape of the waves looks alright definitely have the polarity flipped can see that pretty clearly but are the peaks and valleys of the ac voltage supposed to vary that much? Further inspections shows tps isn’t reading at all. They’re right next to each other. Gonna dig into th harness.
Attachments
IMG_0080.jpeg
IMG_0080.jpeg (3.02 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
IMG_0079.jpeg
IMG_0079.jpeg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
IMG_0078.jpeg
IMG_0078.jpeg (3.34 MiB) Viewed 1104 times

Yes, to minimize the number of injections for eq[…]

Hello I have a ua4c board and I just finished tuni[…]

If you want the simplest/easiest setup then you c[…]

Tach output and RPM sensor issues

Hi, I am in the process of converting the ignition[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?