Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By SpotTheDogg
Hi everyone, I am feeling a mix of confident in my plans and out of my comfort zone in the execution of said plans.
I am converting my 1990 Honda VTR250 race bike to EFI with a NO2C VD1 and am in the adding firmware phase. I am trying to understand where a base tune is for the NO2C board... When I installed the firmware on the Mega 2560 I used the stock base tune for 202310 and I am pretty sure it was wrong because it said for V0.4 board.

Thanks for any input
By SpotTheDogg
Thanks folks, I will dig more on the setup over the weekend. It was when I was first setting up the connection that I didn’t see NO2C in the available boards list.

By SpotTheDogg
LPG2CV wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:51 pm The board selection is a drop down list :)
Yes, but the list only seemed to have the Stock Base tune I listed in my question and a bunch of MX5/Miata ones. This was at the point I was putting firmware on the Arduino with Speedy loader
By LPG2CV
So reading through the topic again, you have sorted out the board selection. :) Regarding the tune, there are only a Base and MX5 tunes available. You don't load a dedicated tune for a board, you need to use the base tune, configure it, and then tune it. The base tune is just there to get you stared. :)

Don't forget to calibrate the sensors.
By SpotTheDogg
Yes, thank you. I’ve gone back in to Tuner Studio and put in some of the values I know in Engine Constants and set board to NO2C. The bike is in pieces, including the engine, so I won’t be doing much more for a little while. I feel more comfortable with my understanding so far, thanks again.
By SpotTheDogg
My next issue is to do with pairing Bluetooth, it will pair with the laptop but my Android tablet doesn’t even see it. Neither do my Apple devices for that matter
blitzbox

Hi, It seems I can’t blame the error with t[…]

Thank you all for your input. I have managed to g[…]

Working on adding some different wheel definitions[…]

FW 202402 6IGN compile issue

#define BOARD_H "board_avr2560.h&quot[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?