For any discussion not specifically related to your project
LPG2CV wrote:To me, the fuel looks to be twice what it should be.

You should set the required fule when sequential is selected. Then when changing to paired, the ms value, will become half of the rf value. It's the ms value that is used when calculating fuel.
Hmmm thanks will look into this. It does want to start but not quite there for some reason.
Yes, this is confusing, as paired 2-squirts is simply alternating injector pairs for 2-squirts total, 1-squirt per pair and 1-squirt per-cylinder. No Req_fuel or ms change.

Go to" 4-squirts" and it automatically halves the R_f ms as it is now each pair firing twice per cycle, alternating, for 2-squirts each pair (2 per-cylinder), 4-squirts total. :roll: :lol: 4-squirts alternating pairs is quasi-sequential and my default place to start, once rough tuning on 2-squirts is good. 4-squirts is less forgiving of errors in any setting (metering half the fuel each time), but works really (really) well when you get to that point in tuning.
Shalmaneser wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:03 pm
LPG2CV wrote:To me, the fuel looks to be twice what it should be.

You should set the required fule when sequential is selected. Then when changing to paired, the ms value, will become half of the rf value. It's the ms value that is used when calculating fuel.
Hmmm thanks will look into this. It does want to start but not quite there for some reason.
Just double checking - what is the procedure for setting up the fuel table with paired injection?

Select sequential/generate table/select paired? How can I confirm the fueling is correct (before I've got a 02 sensor on it, obviously...)
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Also... do you race superkarts?

Hi there, I'm doing preliminary research and hope[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Where did the plugs come from? I've heard there ar[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?