Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By LPG2CV
I wonder why I thought that! :)

pinTrigger3 = 3; //The Cam sensor 2 pin

It's still probably not this, as I think it may be a later version of firmware I am looking at.
By Anders
But it is not the cam trigger pin. In the schematic for 0.4.3d D3 goes to the state pin of the bluetooth module(J2 pin1) and I have no BT-module fitted.....

I have disabled this programable output now anyway.
By jonbill
can you characterise the misfire? could it be that at the moments where measured_dwell is excessive the timing is retarded?
I think it does seem to be firing, since the AFR isn't spiking up indicating a no-fire.
By Anders
On my former engine I was way off whith the trigger angle until I got hold of a strobe light.
I would charachterise it similar to that. Not sounding crisp, powerless.
By Anders
In 2022 It ran OK for 3 raceweekents and 3 test days with 2021_03 firmware

This year it ran OK with 2022_07 firmware for one race and one test day (the whole engine unit was changed to an identical unit between those occations).

Befor a july test session firmware was updated to 2023_05. It ran OK for that test day. The following raceweekend it ran fine except for one wet race (could be moisture related).

One test day followed without issues (almost two hours running).

Then followed the race weekend in september i have discribed in the first post.
By RLe
Hi. I had a problem similar to this whit my rallycross car. Worked fine but when i needed to put heater, wipers or washerpump on, car did misfire and shutdown completely. Then i noticed that cooling fan did some interference too.

Then i found this: https://www.4qd.co.uk/docs/motor-noise-suppression/

I put that kind of noise-suppression to all electricmotors in my car and my misfiring problems was gone.

I hope that there is some help to fellow racing enthusiast :D

Hello I have a ua4c board and I just finished tuni[…]

If you want the simplest/easiest setup then you c[…]

Tach output and RPM sensor issues

Hi, I am in the process of converting the ignition[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

I'll figure out the tach eventually, but now there[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?