Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By Unarmed Wolf
i have a 2vzfe that im gonna use this on that has a 123456 firing order, i was wondering how i would set up the injectors, i know they need to be seq because the speediunos limited outputs but i don't know how
By PSIG
Unarmed Wolf wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:17 pm has a 123456 firing order, i was wondering how i would set up the injectors
+1, @jonbill's reference states
Speeduino Wiki wrote:The injectors paired together must have their Top Dead Centres (TDC) 360 crank degrees apart.
The injector pairs (or wasted-spark) is based on pairing cylinders that TDC simultaneously, but fire 360° apart. This is found by separating the firing order of the first crank revolution (0-360°) to the second (360-720°) in the 4-stroke 720° cycle, to find those "sister" or complimentary cylinders.

In your case 1-2-3-4-5-6 would simply pair-up 1-4 | 2-5 | 3-6, as cylinders that TDC together and would be paired for either fuel or ignition. 8-)
By stum
I run speeduino on my 3vzfe.

One of the official speeduino stores has a adapter board and plug that will allow you to connect you factory loom to speeduino (if using a V0.4 board) best thing I did for my engine conversion
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?