For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By PSIG
Your patterns are 12 (just 12 teeth or 12-0) on the crankshaft, and your cam views as 6-2. So the combination (using the / symbol for crank/cam) would be termed a 12/6-2.

It appears the Speeduino Honda J30 / J32 decoder may be similar or same. I do not have the spec's for positions or degrees on those to compare timing or TDC, but it looks hopeful, or easier to mod to get it. If you are close enough to test input, I'd just try it and note any Trigger Angle offsets or other errors if you find any. Can't be sure, but it's unlikely Honda would change the same configuration.

Member @miker has offered to make or mod decoders, so contacting him may get you confirmed or moving towards a solution. Have fun! 8-)
By OldKamikaze
PSIG wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:39 pm Your patterns are 12 (just 12 teeth or 12-0) on the crankshaft, and your cam views as 6-2. So the combination (using the / symbol for crank/cam) would be termed a 12/6-2.

It appears the Speeduino Honda J30 / J32 decoder may be similar or same. I do not have the spec's for positions or degrees on those to compare timing or TDC, but it looks hopeful, or easier to mod to get it. If you are close enough to test input, I'd just try it and note any Trigger Angle offsets or other errors if you find any. Can't be sure, but it's unlikely Honda would change the same configuration.

Member @miker has offered to make or mod decoders, so contacting him may get you confirmed or moving towards a solution. Have fun! 8-)
Thnx, I'll contact him
By miker
I did speak to someone about a j30 decoder, but he had issues with his engine on the original ecu so it stalled.

I'd written a first version, but can't recall what it supported right now.

Send me a private message and we can get something set up. I'm very busy with too many projects so please be patient.
By OldKamikaze
miker wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:18 am I did speak to someone about a j30 decoder, but he had issues with his engine on the original ecu so it stalled.

I'd written a first version, but can't recall what it supported right now.

Send me a private message and we can get something set up. I'm very busy with too many projects so please be patient.
Thank you all,

PMed
By OldKamikaze
Update:

Thank you, Miker, for the reference. For some reason ignition timing is floating each restart on hassync.

I rewrote startup sequance and now got some success. I'll post it later on github, when I will make it run on in injection. If some one want to test it, pm me.

https://youtu.be/bXDXImaHVA0
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?