For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By turtana
LPG2CV wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:29 pm @turtana, post your tune, but preferable in another topic, as I suspect it's tuning you need :)
Well Been on The speeduino "boat" for 8 years now. The 082021 IS The last usable code. The new ones are all trouble, serial brake up studer and all un usable. Didn't try The 2023 yet But not vety confident a bout IT.

Car runs just fine i can tune around The problems just makes The O2 correction not so valid when The correction IS so coarse.
The only way to have a Stable working o2 correction IS to use primary 220cc injectors and use staged biger ones to get top o2 right.

If i use The 400cc injectors alone The resolution IS just not there. There IS nothing i can tune to change IT.
By jonbill
O2 correction in 202108 doesn't work well, tjeerd found and fixed some bugs in 202207 (I think it was) after which it works a lot better.
There were lots of serial comms problems you're right, but I think they were also largely ironed out in 202305, so I would try 202305 if I were you.
By PSIG
Be sure to clean it out with EEPROM_Clear.ino between code changes. ;) It's at the bottom of the list in SpeedyLoader.

turtana wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:57 amIf i use The 400cc injectors alone The resolution IS just not there. There IS nothing i can tune to change IT.
I would not assume or give-up yet. There are always options to improve resolution and control. Some bigger, some smaller. As others requested, start a new thread and post your tune and a run log with your issues in a ZIP file.
By turtana
jonbill wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:38 pm O2 correction in 202108 doesn't work well, tjeerd found and fixed some bugs in 202207 (I think it was) after which it works a lot better.
There were lots of serial comms problems you're right, but I think they were also largely ironed out in 202305, so I would try 202305 if I were you.
The 2022/07 series of code (all 3) are so crap that you just can't run on Them. Happy to note that The 2023/05 Works for now.
I Will drive for a week The Will see.
With The 202207 car would just shut down randomly and sputers.
By apollard
I’ve been using 202207.2 for 10 months with no issues. All applications are different , so you may use some features I don’t. But I disagree it’s unusable.

If you don’t post your tune, there’s no way anyone could help, nor could they test to see if your issue requires a code change.

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

I search for the datasheet of the IC and the on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?