For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
By Skutch
Hi, I have looked for this topic with no luck and this is my first Speeduino I have a v0.4 board and would like to run the fuel pump, fan, etc from the ecu.
I have the board all wired up to the car and started testing. i have found i have no 12v output for the relays. have i missed something or do i have a bigger problem

P.S.
also having problems with oil pressure witch i believe is i need a 1k resister as its reading way to high.
No trigger signal from a dizzy witch i plan on fitting a trigger wheel
By JHolland
The ECU switches the ground connection to the relay, I suggest that you spend some time studying the wiring diagrams in the Speeduino Wiki.
You need to provide more information about your issue with not having a trigger signal from the dizzy, does it have any trigger wheel fitted at present? is it points, VR or HE?
By Skutch
JHolland wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:43 am The ECU switches the ground connection to the relay, I suggest that you spend some time studying the wiring diagrams in the Speeduino Wiki.
You need to provide more information about your issue with not having a trigger signal from the dizzy, does it have any trigger wheel fitted at present? is it points, VR or HE?
Thank you low side switch relays, I did not see that. As i said I'm very new to speeduino i will look again for a fuel pump rely wiring diagram on wiki.
No trigger wheel fitted at present ( one on order from the uk )
Was trying to get trigger signal from the dizzy points type, hall sensor i believe
( Ford pinto SOHC 2.0 turbo converted)
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?