Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
By PeterLM844
Cannot find datasheet for Bosch MAF Sensor

Im playing around with some MAF Sensors. I bought this Bosch sensor years ago, but I cannot get a datasheet for it.
Can anyone help me?
What I am basically after is the I/O pins, but a general datasheet would be preferred.
Bosch is not helpful at all, and claims that the datasheet is only for their dealers and partners.
RI 280 218 017

Pete

The sensor was used by Ford, an VW 15 years ago, and I do not think it is much used today.
By dazq
PeterLM844 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:38 am Cannot find datasheet for Bosch MAF Sensor

Im playing around with some MAF Sensors. I bought this Bosch sensor years ago, but I cannot get a datasheet for it.
Can anyone help me?
What I am basically after is the I/O pins, but a general datasheet would be preferred.
Bosch is not helpful at all, and claims that the datasheet is only for their dealers and partners.
RI 280 218 017

Pete

The sensor was used by Ford, an VW 15 years ago, and I do not think it is much used today.
A quick Google gives me this

https://www.scribd.com/document/3963541 ... -datasheet

Why though are you looking at these? There is no support in speedy for MAF
By PeterLM844
DAZQ
Thank you for your reply.
But the wanted sensor is NOT described in your link. Some with numbers close to the wanted is, but it appears that the pinouts are somewhat different. But thanks anyway.

I know speeduono is not capable of direct interfacing with MAF sensors(At least last time I checked).
My idea is not for direct speeduino, but more for making a testbench where I can get the flow characteristichs of some old Dellorto carburetors. So it is not directly related to Speeduino.

Having said that I think it is a pitty that Speeduino does not support MAF sensors directly. But that is just my personal opinion.

Peté
By dazq
PeterLM844 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:02 am

Having said that I think it is a pitty that Speeduino does not support MAF sensors directly. But that is just my personal opinion.

Peté
Two reasons MAF is not supported.
1 map and tps gives sufficient control in majority of installations.
2. As you discovered the lack of data available for the maf devices ( mainly the flow tables)make them awkward at best to use!
BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?