For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By Slydit
Can we add a setting to the DFCO settings for MAP? Eg DFCO activates if map goes under X value? I cruise with very low tps values (and the tps is a bit sticky) and MAP would be a more reliable trigger.
By PSIG
I think it's worth an experiment to test real-world effects and viability. You would just be using a different indicator of deceleration. I would caution that the cut-off would be variable, as x-kPa MAP can be achieved under variable conditions, e.g., cut-off could occur at higher throttle when at higher speeds, or on downhills while holding steady low throttle. It cold be a better decel indicator for some conditions. Anyway, it would be interesting to see the difference in operation, and to discover anything else about it that should be addressed as a feature.

We like to test theories and concepts if possible before investing in code changes. If you don't code, I'd suggest getting on the Dev channel on Discord to request modified test code, simply changing the source from TPS to MAP. Set-up in TunerStudio would still say TPS of course, but would allow you to test if the function works as-expected and anything else about it before anyone spending time coding the new function and changing TS, only to find it needs other changes. 8-)
NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?