For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By Caseman
Hey guys i been trying to get my (ae) better as i have a small bog when punching the throttle to rev match.
i have found what i am going to call lag between the (ae) and the afr. No matter what i do in-terms of adding fuel i cant get the big lean spike to go away.

Its like the fuel is being injected to late in the cycle and adding more fuel doesnt help because its happening after the fact

I have a stock 5efhe engine no itb`s or anything like that
Attachments
(86.34 KiB) Downloaded 386 times
By PSIG
Check analog filters (too high slows response), TPS %/s under 35, Taper disabled (set 10000 rpm)and verify in logs it is not quick enough, rather than too short. If unsure, post a log and your tune. If all that fails, you can use VE Table mods in area 2 in the image below, and outlined here: viewtopic.php?p=37609#p37609

Ok i have tried changes as suggested no difference i am concerned about my injector dead times. would this likely cause my problem? i am running 1nzfe injectors i cant find any info on them for dead times. i do have a set off 2zz-ge injectors i could use but i can only find conflicting dead times for these of .93 or .8

i have a log but cant upload it i need change the format?
Attachments
(86.34 KiB) Downloaded 433 times
my bet is that the problem is MAP sampling=cycle average with switch point 0 rpm.
cycle average is too slow at idle speeds, so speeduino doesn't see that you've moved to a higher MAP region until it's too late.
So set a switch point of say 2500 rpm.
jonbill wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:04 am my bet is that the problem is MAP sampling=cycle average with switch point 0 rpm.
cycle average is too slow at idle speeds, so speeduino doesn't see that you've moved to a higher MAP region until it's too late.
Ok thanks ill take a look at that and see what happens
jonbill wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:04 am my bet is that the problem is MAP sampling=cycle average with switch point 0 rpm.
Success much better almost like for like

thanks 8-)
Can you clarify this? I think I'm running event average and have similar AE issues.would switching to cycle average be better? What's the switch point you're talking about? I don't think I've seen that setting?

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

STM32 development

(Tell me if I should upload errors within a text[…]

For an absolutely basic fuel-only install, you can[…]

I've never heard of that problem - realdash only r[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?