For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By dazq
Speeduinocool wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:41 pm Hi! Is Speeduino able to do a through transmission of CAN with a GPIO?
What do you mean by "through transmission"?
By Speeduinocool
CAN Pass-Through

CAN pass-through is a system that allows one laptop running TunerStudio to set the parameters and datalog more than one controller at a time (as long as the controllers are CAN connected).
By dazq
No , sorry , what you are showing is a mega squirt feature.
A version for speeduino is under development.
By Speeduinocool
Thanks! I am glad that you are working on this project. Can you write about when this feature will appear?
By dazq
Speeduinocool wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:34 am Thanks! I am glad that you are working on this project. Can you write about when this feature will appear?
I am currently developing a usb/can module that plugs into the pc/laptop etc that is running tunerstudio, this connects to the vehicle canbus and enables any compatible device connected to the bus to be tuned via can, no need to plug in the serial usb cable to each ECU.
I will publish the full open source info on it once the first release is ready.
By Speeduinocool
Cool! At the moment I am trying to supplement the dxGpio code, can realdassh, color st7735s 0.96" display with adafruit GFX. The display works, but then the tuner studio on dxGpio does not connect . The problem I think is in timers and I'm not good at them yet. It turns out that parameters are collected from the speeduino on board the dxGpio and all this is transmitted to the display and realdassh and tunerstudio . For the display , I prescribe a menu from the digital pin 22 button guage menu . There are cool sensors if possible then add this for dxGpio. If it does not work, then a separate module for the st7735 can also make a 2.8-inch or 3-inch screen.
By dazq
The serial on gpio will only connect to tunerstudio OR realdash but not both at the same time.
You could connect realdash via the obd port on gpio leaving the serial free for tunerstudio.
For the display make sure you select the correct type in the gpio firmware before install.
Although gpio can see the realtime of speedy it is not passthrough and cannot change any of speedys parameters.

If you want the simplest/easiest setup then you c[…]

Tach output and RPM sensor issues

Hi, I am in the process of converting the ignition[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

I'll figure out the tach eventually, but now there[…]

STM32 development

You won't be able to use a carrier board made for […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?