For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By brainz
Hello
i have a speeduino 4.3c and want to use it on my jeep since it is getting a turbo.

what's the cheapest way to go sequential injection and either wasted spark or if possible sequential spark.

After a few hundred "rabbit-holes" I understand its possible. also ill be using my rpi4 as on-board pc, I has gpio too, Maby it

would be of use to add extra timers...

I could keep going .....and going.

I only need a little help condensing all of it to simple steps.
By PSIG
brainz wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:41 am Hello
i have a speeduino 4.3c and want to use it on my jeep since it is getting a turbo.
That's fine, and paired injectors with paired coils or waste-spark coil packs typically work well.
brainz wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:41 amwhat's the cheapest way to go sequential injection and either wasted spark or if possible sequential spark.
Get a 6x6 or 8x8 board. The 0.4.3c is not designed to do that. Other boards are. Is your primary goal cheap, or effective?
brainz wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:41 amAfter a few hundred "rabbit-holes" I understand its possible.
I think you are chasing detailed info, when you need more basics of ECM function. For example, the 0.4.3c is a 4x4 board, intended to run a 4-cylinder or smaller sequential or noon-sequential, or a larger number of cylinders non-sequential. Separately, you should determine what control your project requires to meet the goals set for it. For most uses such as I6 or V8 turbo, non-sequential works well. If you assume you need sequential, then outline the requirements that need to be satisfied, so better options can be considered.
By jonbill
What trigger wheel does it use? My recollection is the jeep 200 decoder isn't sequential capable.

Had it running for a short period again. Same as […]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

don't load your old tune in case it is corrupted[…]

Yes, totally wrong setting. Slight noise in TPS ca[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?