Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
I was working on a ford engine with an uneven 4 tooth cam trigger, I was able to isolate 1 tooth out of the pattern and use that as a sync for sequential operation on that engine.
the way i did it was using the crank trigger teeth, i had a 36-1 crank trigger, I added code if it saw a cam tooth between crank tooth between 13-16 to use that cam tooth as sync.
But I'm not a coder either so may not be the best solution.
Development is done in theory. Just don't done final testing to see if we can make the vvt readout more logical. Once we've got the test results (hopefully this week) we'll either be done & can start on road testing or I need to make a little tweak.
miker wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:45 pm Development is done in theory. Just don't done final testing to see if we can make the vvt readout more logical. Once we've got the test results (hopefully this week) we'll either be done & can start on road testing or I need to make a little tweak.
@miker could you please upload your code to a branch on github or if you're using a different repo could you please point me to it? I'm a developer also (have never contributed to Speeduino), just starting on a J series Honda project and would love to be able to use or crib off of your work if possible. Thank you!!

If you want the simplest/easiest setup then you c[…]

Tach output and RPM sensor issues

Hi, I am in the process of converting the ignition[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

I'll figure out the tach eventually, but now there[…]

STM32 development

You won't be able to use a carrier board made for […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?