Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
If you have lower resistance injectors without resistors, then they will open faster because they have more amps. This is not good, because the tracks on the board were not designed to take the amps. In addition to this, with the NO2C board, you are pairing for a 4 cylinder engine and increasing the amps on the tracks futher. Not good.

So fix that first, and don't forget you have 2 resistance in parallel.

Regarding almost starting. In the VE table. you may need to increase the VE values in the top of the first column. Unless you are positive it is running rich. Take a spark plug out and look. :)
Thanks for responding Spidii, I take it into account and I will be calmer. By the way, I think you are from Spain, if so, I would like to ask you something. Do you have your car approved with all the things you have made for driving on the road? or do you only have it for racing?
LPG2CV wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:23 pm
Thanks for responding LPG2CV,
I tell you that I only have one injector so according to the resistance calculator for the injectors, I need a single resistor that I must put in either of the poles, I think it doesn't matter if it is positive or negative since it is a resistor, so My question is, what do you mean by "don't forget that you have 2 resistors in parallel"??
Is it that I have calculated wrong and I have to put not one, but 2 resistors to my injector? I have two resistors on the NO2C board and should I remove them? or take them into account?...
I'm sorry but with the translation I don't quite understand what you want to tell me with that. Can you explain it to me??
I attach a photo of the resistance that I am going to put on my injector.

thank you
LPG2CV wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:23 pm Regarding almost starting. In the VE table. you may need to increase the VE values in the top of the first column. Unless you are positive it is running rich. Take a spark plug out and look. :)
The spark plugs are black and wet with gasoline. Attached is a video of what the injection does... it even splashes...
Attachments
(6.36 MiB) Downloaded 12 times
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-15 at 23.46.09.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-15 at 23.46.09.jpeg (139.14 KiB) Viewed 314 times
Last edited by lovosal on Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovosal wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:48 pm Thanks for responding Spidii, I take it into account and I will be calmer. By the way, I think you are from Spain, if so, I would like to ask you something. Do you have your car approved with all the things you have made for driving on the road? or do you only have it for racing?
LPG2CV wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:23 pm
Thanks for responding LPG2CV,
I tell you that I only have one injector so according to the resistance calculator for the injectors, I need a single resistor that I must put in either of the poles, I think it doesn't matter if it is positive or negative since it is a resistor, so My question is, what do you mean by "don't forget that you have 2 resistors in parallel"??
Is it that I have calculated wrong and I have to put not one, but 2 resistors to my injector? I have two resistors on the NO2C board and should I remove them? or take them into account?...
I'm sorry but with the translation I don't quite understand what you want to tell me with that. Can you explain it to me??
I attach a photo of the resistance that I am going to put on my injector.

thank you
LPG2CV wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:23 pm Regarding almost starting. In the VE table. you may need to increase the VE values in the top of the first column. Unless you are positive it is running rich. Take a spark plug out and look. :)
The spark plugs are black and wet with gasoline. Attached is a video of what the injection does... it even splashes...
The car is a street car, it is not approved, but it passed its MOT without problems since nothing can be seen, everything is well hidden. I have a WhatsApp group where we can help you in Spanish if you want
Hola a todos
Actualizo!!!

Me es grato comunicaros que por fin he podido arrancar el coche!!!!
Gracias a la ayuda del foro y en estos últimos pasos al compañero spidii, que en estos últimos pasos, hemos encontrado los Problemas que tenía y que hacían que no pudiera arrancar el coche.
La verdad que en el primer instante estaba tan abatido por no saber que pasaba, que no. Me di cuenta que en el 3 intento el coche había arrancado!!! :D, luego ya todo fue increible. Y sonaba hasta bien y todo!!!
Os. Comentó que fallos tenía el el. Coche...
El primer fallo era que los cables de ignición de las bobinas estaban cambiados por lo que el orden de encendido estaba mal. Al sacar las bujías había dos mojadas y la otras dos secas... Y al final lo descubrimos!!
Aun así, aun no arrancaba el coche...
El segundo fallo fue el detonante de todo. Al parecer cuando hice el Mazo de cables para poner la ecu original a funcionar con speeduino juntas, no caí en el detalle de que tenía que haber quitado los cables que mandan información de la ecu a la Bobina y al Inyector, entonces por lo visto tenía un conflicto entre lo que enviaba speeduino y lo que enviaba la. Ecu de origen.
Al. Final desconecte un mazo de cables de la ecu original( se que es un poco bruto, pero es la. Mejor y más rápida forma de comprobarlo) y el coche arrancó!!!
Al fin!!!
Así que ahora toca poner a punto el relentin y que se mantenga bien estable y poder seguir poniéndolo apunto. Ahora con la pistola lo. Voy a ajustar al. Máximo en encendido y más!!!
Gracias a todos!!!
P. D. Intento adjuntar un video del. Motor arrancado y funcionando.
Attachments
(6.24 MiB) Downloaded 7 times
Hello ,
I update a little.
The car already starts, I have to improve it a lot but it starts.
Now I will start by leaving the trigger angle with the gun adjusted to the maximum and I will continue with the VE and ignition tables, once I get it pretty good I will add a wideband to make it as fine as possible and then I will start adding more functions.
A few days ago I was stuck with the car, I had the speeduino connected to the laptop and I wanted to adjust a heat sink that the polulu had with such bad luck that when moving it the metal came into contact with several pins...
then my computer turned off and the speeduino started to heat up... running, I disconnected the speeduino from the laptop and the car and looked at the laptop...
The computer did not turn on and the speeduino was crazy... after a while I checked the laptop and realized that the laptop had died (photo attached) and that the speeduino, after removing the polulu, was already working fine.
So the casualty count was:
Damaged laptop (damaged motherboard) and broken polulu (the speeduino is ok apparently)
With everything that has happened, I will be unable to do anything for a few days until I repair the computer.
This has been a big mistake of mine for not maintaining the basic notions of safety and it will lead to a significant delay now that I had already managed to start the car, so I leave it written here so that those who read it can learn from my many mistakes and not make them. themselves.

I also wanted to ask you a question: I am reading a lot about the ve and on tables in order to fully understand how they work.
My question is, is it possible to increase the torque with the VE table, and if so, could it also be possible, apart from increasing it, to move it from one rpm to another? For example, if it is at 4,000 rpm, change it to 3,000 rpm.
How would these things be done?
thank you
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-25 at 00.53.59.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-25 at 00.53.59.jpeg (309.17 KiB) Viewed 99 times
Auto Transmission Controller

I have read through most of the Wiki. Am I missin[…]

What is in the stock ECU? some of them don't use a[…]

Jeep transmission compatibility

Wanting to replace the old crappy Chrysler PCM in […]

blitzbox

Hi, It seems I can’t blame the error with t[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?