For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
Hi! I have questions if you can answer. I want to make the mega 2560 work as an independent gearbox controller without a speduino. I downloaded the firmware, and the controller is now connected to tuner studio, but all analog inputs do not respond to + 5V power, GND, digital and there is no input, the output does not respond to anything, tuner studio devices do not respond. I'm testing on a table without a speduino, I only have one mega 2560 connected to a PC via USB, nothing else. How to make analog, digital inputs work so that they display the work in the tuner studio? Another question is how can I make it work with a megasquirt through a Can, I have an msp2515, but I'm not sure that the firmware of the box will work with the megasquirt Can protocol?
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-12-22-15-59-55-129_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-22-15-59-55-129_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg (543.65 KiB) Viewed 5156 times
We don't use the ms protocol within speeduino or any sister project due to legal reasons.

The gears project does not offer can connection at this time , but can be connected to speeduino via serial3.

That said it is really not needed as the current firmware is meant for running standalone.

Later development planned will include torque reduction, over rev changes etc which will need that link, but not now.

For the inputs and outputs , check you have correct board type selected which configured pin io. You can find the pins in use in init.ino.
If you are not using a display it is best to disable it in the firmware (in display.h)
LPG2CV wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:11 am Why are you asking about megasquirt on the Speeduino forum?
Thanks for the answers! I'll try again when I get home. I ask about the megasquirt because my engine is initially controlled on the megasquirt, but it cannot control the box. Now I've found speduino's projects and I really like them, so I'm trying to figure out and understand how they work. I had two mega 2560 boards, but one accidentally burned down due to my careless actions with it. I will order another mega and assemble it for my other car speeduino and control the box in the future, I just like to dig into electronics for my development.
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?