Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By nrojas
jonbill wrote:what was the message from windows defender?

Windows defender doesn't even pop up with a message anymore. I click the run button and then the cursor shows the spinning circle and then nothing.
jonbill wrote:have you tried launching speedyloader from the command line? get an error message there?
tried command prompt and got this message:
SpeedyLoader-x64 (7).exe
'SpeedyLoader-x64' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

If I'm doing something wrong please let me know. this has been really frustrating.
By nrojas
LPG2CV wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:29 pm with ts open, you need to click on File - load Tune, Then point to the Generic tune that you downloaded in the zip. You need to expand the zip first obviously :)
I did expand it but the base tune wasn't there, would I be able to maybe get an older zip file and hopefully find a base tune there?
By nrojas
I ended up downloading an older zip file and found the base tune in there, i did get the signatures don't match message, I think I've seen another post about that, but it did load. just want to work with this to get familiar with it.
By dazq
nrojas wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:48 am I ended up downloading an older zip file and found the base tune in there, i did get the signatures don't match message, I think I've seen another post about that, but it did load. just want to work with this to get familiar with it.
Using a mismatched tune can cause you a whole load of headache!
The tune repo is here
https://github.com/speeduino/Tunes
By nrojas
dazq wrote:
nrojas wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:48 am I ended up downloading an older zip file and found the base tune in there, i did get the signatures don't match message, I think I've seen another post about that, but it did load. just want to work with this to get familiar with it.
Using a mismatched tune can cause you a whole load of headache!
The tune repo is here
https://github.com/speeduino/Tunes
Do you know how I can download the msq file without speedyloader? it hasn't been working for me.
By nrojas
LPG2CV wrote:what firmware did you load?
I loaded the 202207 firmware update, hope this helps. Thanks again for your assistance!

Noel
By nrojas
LPG2CV wrote:Do you mean the 202207 firmware release? Stay away from the the Dev firmware :)

So you need a 202207 base tune.

YES! Thank you that is exactly what I needed, just loaded it with no errors. You're my hero thank you!

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?