For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
I downloaded an old speedy version (201808) on another mega 2560 and used the same GPIO STD on the GPIO.
The same result....

@Dazq thank you for taking the effort. My knowledge on this subject is to limited. If you want something tried, let me know.

@Punisher454 I've read your thread, it seems to be the same issue indeed.
I have not given up on it, I have just had to put this project on hold while I finish up a couple other car EFI retrofit projects I'm doing for other people, I will come back to this one in the next few months when I get a chance to work on my own stuff again.
For this I have a 12.3" LCD in my v8 S-10 for the main dash display which is connected to an R-Pi running Tunerstudio and GPIO-STD, and on another LCD (10.2") where the radio used to go, that one also uses anther R-Pi/Tunerstudio and connects to the Speeduino. I'd really like to share a few items of data between the two displays, and hopefully I will be able to when the little truck is closer to finished (hopefully by the end of the year).

I really feel like I'm just missing something simple on the GPIO or something my be broken in speeduino or tunerstudio.
BMW E23 M30B28

Ignore my previous posts, I'm an idiot. Turns out […]

He's quite prolific with respect to video and elec[…]

I’m thinking it’s the voltage regulato[…]

HAHA Thank you! Ok got it the outer part of the […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?