Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
jonbill wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:03 pm That's the way it goes I think - new plugs will work once, twice maybe three or four times, but if it's too rich, soon the plugs will be fouled and it won't run any more.
I don't know if the people that supplied your speeduino said it would run great out of the box, but really you need to tune it yourself.
you can zip the mlg and the msq file together and upload that.
Jeah.
As I think, if I was a supplier I would set the base map to 350hp for T3 Turbo and mayby 450hp to T4 example to a little info form the buye, like... ok this can`t go strayt to "hell" in 2-3 varm ups, not just trigger angel and dump it full of fuel like for me now, then people can fine tune it to they`re project as they going with it, just a tought when.
R
T-castle
Can this be right then, inj open time 0.6ms! How can it go so damn ritch that it kils the sparkpluggs :shock:

I have 10.2 in airfuel ratio!!!! And they thr Rmracingelectronics said it comes with base map when the calculated requiered fuel stand In 5.L V8 cid parameters !!
Eeh
R
T-castle
Attachments
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG (3.83 MiB) Viewed 2756 times
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG (3.08 MiB) Viewed 2756 times
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG (3.72 MiB) Viewed 2756 times
Is it this in collored selection box you have in mind?
Currupt tune!?

And Firmeware, is it something I need to update, RMracing said it's a updateed version of the bord, sence they messed up with the first ecu that fried the Main relé to grond when connected pnp to hardnes. The arduino bord looks Just Like the same as the first. But It's no more than 6mounth old/purhase, and it already need an update. Maybe my knowlede of an update isen't the same here when😊
Attachments
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG (3.55 MiB) Viewed 2740 times
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG (2.35 MiB) Viewed 2741 times
Their tunes are here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... NM2cKHogs0

the tune you posted has some odd values in spark and fuel tables. Did you mess with this trying to get it to work?

perhaps download BMW M52 2020-05. Though I have attached it :)

I don't know if you need to follow any of their instructions regarding injectors, but perhaps try it as it is.

I would advise checking timing with a timing light
Attachments
(60.86 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
I'm New to this, So I haven't
dared to touch at least burn anything, Just open closed folders to become familiar with where stuff are😊
I have Just vorked with the basick first start ich like temp senco, tps calibrering, requiered fuel, calculator and trigger wheel setup, as i mentioned, they aid it worked, but i doubt it, ven it stand In V8 parameters, and the trigger angel 276° it sounds like the engine is sucking it self from the inside turns out, but when i set it to 36° it start right a way, I sent spec "I use M50TU, so they must have sent an M52 ecu!
My plan was to build the car and drive it on start map, to the turning shop, may some have heard of.. Jonus Racing
a crazy 8-900hp old Audi 80, Just for the hell of it guy😂 And newer have to think of if for "10 years"
This it a road legal up to 330hp E30 cab so no need for turning her and there just make it economic consumer when it's all set in the end right!
The fluctuating its folLowed the bad recive light in green, a always think it is some anoyng wrong with that, from the day that: SUDDENLY OVER NIGHT, IT DIED FORM IDLEING WITH USB CONNECTED !!

Try to load a video of the fluctuating volt, but ended up to long.

T-Castle
Attachments
Skjermbilde (9).png
Skjermbilde (9).png (415.75 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
I think the tune file (the .msq) has corrupted during a load or save

In tuner studio (ts), if you click on 'File', a few items down, is 'Tune Restore Points' See if you can find one date before everything went wrong.

The restore will load into ts, and if your board is plugged in, will advise you of differences between the ts version and the tune loaded on the board. You need to update the board.

Then try it in your car, and advise us if it starts and how well it runs. :)

Good luck :)
I would advise checking timing with a timing light
[/quote]

Yes there have been to many hours with the shit :o
As manual say, put to TDC and but a mark on block and One on the wheel (lined ofcorse) and i think, yes ok, but why, the mark is in the same spot when "lighting" it🤷🏻‍♂️ a d teher isen't another mark, So what to look for!!!
I put it on the under side so i can at lest see it, Radiator and All the stuff, same at TDC🙉
Check with the light, and I go.. yeah but aganst what mark😅
If it said, Put to TDC then mark Just example 36° or 84° or 276° from the Sensor, then get they to line up with the light, it seems more logical.
Most senceible in 9° it light right on the TDC mark on the block, at least something to see at.
BMW E23 M30B28

Ignore my previous posts, I'm an idiot. Turns out […]

He's quite prolific with respect to video and elec[…]

I’m thinking it’s the voltage regulato[…]

HAHA Thank you! Ok got it the outer part of the […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?