Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
As it say, the engine dies when connecting to Pc, Tried to reset with the button on the board no luck.
I can force run it with gasspedal, but at same time adjusting trigger angel it anoing!
And what about the 276 deg speedunio uses they say, it's way off, I'm now on 35deg at 9deg fixed,marked the stock just to make it run, but the stock works better!!
Tnax for any up claring suggestions

T-Castle
I look in to that, but isen't that and old Main bord? I have a switch om my Main bord a newer 1year, it worked fine in 3 days connect unconnet in out in out while setting trigger deg, if it only had reset when plugged in and could just start agin it's livable but i can't start the car with USB connected, so i can't get realtime data, when i hit up the realtime display, it shows interferrens on the battery line and the green recive light down in the right corner flashing!

The Main bord
IMG_20220512_004231.jpg
download/file.php?mode=view&id=9711
Attachments
IMG_20220512_004231.jpg
IMG_20220512_004231.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 4120 times
Yes it looks that way, more the ceiling lights and angel.
But this main bord black is the same bord as in the car, becase i bought first one ecu from RM, do to some delay in the build it ended on the shelf for 8 mounth, when the time came ignition to on and it just freied it self ending in no ground to main relé :? Took out that littel diode on the edge there, i try to solder on new wire and seeling with nailpaint but no luck. (Pictures)

Back and forth ending buying a new used one for half price, (the most inconveniet, almost a mounth waiting time)
but, it diden't work in the start either, standing on the 276deg, woobeling out some steemengine sounds, reset it to 9deg
0 fixed... started right Sway, and works fine 3days in and out for fine adjusting trigger deg, suddenly Next morning engine dies when connected pc!!!!? And dont start when connected, SO.. connect change parametre, burn and all that, out with usb, Try starting, not god, when open the boxes and the hole prosess over again :shock:
But isen't the switch for reseting!?
It mybe a cheep solution and yeah yeah worth trying i tought, but now, having bying 1 and half ecu thats half to a used MaxEcu :P
So fare it just been a anoing prosess... i can't justify all time used on trobleshooting and a lot of ugly words setting me far back in the good's line :? Now it don't start at all it sounds dry Even the fuelpressure shows 4bar as i set it to, cam the injektor have looked off air/fuel wandering from 12 to 18, it was low at 10 when engine at least went on idleing in the begining of the tuning prosess, and i think what is going on here
Attachments
Screenshot_20220512-193759.png
Screenshot_20220512-193759.png (3.14 MiB) Viewed 4027 times
Screenshot_20220512-222443.png
Screenshot_20220512-222443.png (3.45 MiB) Viewed 4027 times
After mor resartch i managed to send en datalog and base map to Rmracingelectronics, they Said everythin look right and ecu get all needed signals, ok than i hav noe chose than check My timing again, and whaaaat, ossy 8tooth of, hvae can they say it look ok, dosen't TS showing there is wrong trigger angel!?
Reset timing but it to 276degree, but nop, no chanse in hell, not a tiny fireing. But it BACK to 9deg right on TDC, and it fires a few tims an dies out.
Another ting, when the Pc is conneced No matter what the the trigger angel er set, in les than 3 second it gies quieter and starts to make like sucking sonds from exhast, that dosen't happen When the usb is not connect ed, it like in det Old days like Someone turned the ignition ditributor 180deg while cranking the engine!!

I'm out of ideeas...
T-Castle
Attachments
And about the reset look, <br />Is this for usb re
And about the reset look,
Is this for usb re

DSC_0003.JPG (2.15 MiB) Viewed 3753 times
It's chain, BMW M50B25Tu, but with the M52 Nicasil alu block for light weight.
But yes is was of by 8teeth yesterday, So i set the timing again as mentioned over her, but no diffrence.
The spark was gone for some time there, but, the spark dosen't desapperes becase of wrong trigger angel or/can.. Only i can come UP on can the knocksensors tun spark off not Only adjusting or for at least a while if it's heavenly wrong trigger angel!!
The Stange ting, it did run on the stock Ecu!
But noe more that either, i'm probbably ending UP biting in a more expensive used Ecu Brand, So i don't have to using so mutch time diagnsis on the ecu reset fenomen, is it, is it not, is it, is not with the ecu. If it Just was to restarte the engine If i understod it right, ok that no big issue, but the engine is actually suffocated by the ecu When connected, as topic, Just over night it fucked it self up, it was on first idle, and suddenly stopt huuuu! Diden't start until i disconnected the ecu!!!!
Attachments
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG (2.96 MiB) Viewed 3719 times
So, many people around sitting and claws of curiosity wondering what the issue was mavy!!
IT was the sparkpluggs brand New sparkPlUGGS :shock:
Never at least almost never in my mind tought it Could be the New plugges, even for Turbo engine!
And that killed the engine when connect to pc with usb, it didn't start after ecu reset, So Now it back sto start with Pc/TStudio connected,
But have kan this happend, the engine M50B25TU dos not even a smal fire at 276° I can start it hvit mutch work with throttle, in 36° as in the M52 but it dosen't idle, it accually do this rew on it's own when i stabilazed it on 3000rpm and hold throttle still, it jumps up to 5000rpm and down again in les than 2sec!!
But a thing, shall not the speeduino start the idle motor then, Just like the stock ecu!!?
I have to thottle "force" it form stoping!

T-Castle.
Just a reminder that fake parts are everywhere of every kind. Spark plugs are often only the correct physical size, and may be the wrong heat range, or may not have suppression. We were given a set of marked platinum resistor plugs that ran weird and began detonating very early, and turned-out to be cheap copper-core non-resistor fakes of the wrong heat range (too hot). Be careful and use the web for info like this (NGK example).
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?