Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By R42BUG
Hi, I'm working on a board based on Teensy 3.5, and I made some test with bluetooth connected on Serial2 to RealDash, I have instaled latest firmware 202103, I can connect with RealDash selecting Serial3 but only show the TPS signal on the battery voltage gauge. if I try same firmware on Mega2560 on Serial or Serial3 data it's ok. So I asumme the problem it's on software side of Teensy only.
By the way if connect teensy to RealDash via USB the data it's correct, problem only over bluetooth.

Any clue wath's wrong?
By R42BUG
The problem with fault data showing in different gauge is a faulty bluetooth module, with HC05 works fine trouble only with JDY31.
But I have a lot of trouble to connect on Serial2 of Teensy, I edit cancomms.h file on line 32 HardwareSerial &CANSerial = Serial2; to HardwareSerial &CANSerial = Serial6; (Serial6 is pin free all other serials have pins asigned to other components) and now connect inmediatly and the connection it's stable.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?