Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
After extensive testing (mountain trip) I have found another bug. During opening throttle I get AE of 112. It should happen for 60ms as set up in tune... but today I got strange behavior - it stays at 112 after AE event ended for next 150km :twisted:
Log with buggy moment:
(125.25 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
I can provide whole log from start to finish. (22MB)
Yoosyn wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:27 pm
After extensive testing (mountain trip) I have found another bug. During opening throttle I get AE of 112. It should happen for 60ms as set up in tune... but today I got strange behavior - it stays at 112 after AE event ended for next 150km :twisted:
Log with buggy moment:
2020-06-26_17-21-08_AE.msl
I can provide whole log from start to finish. (22MB)
You will need to post your tune as well. You should always post the tune to go alongside the log that matches it as it tells us the settings you have used which is of course important to diagnose any problem.

Here, the reason AE is staying constant is likely because TPSDot is also constant at 70%/s. Your throttle pedal on the other hand is varying so that doesn't make sense initially. However, you may not be using TPS as the load source for accel enrichment; your tune will tell us how it is set up.
Yes, this is consistent with the micros_safe() return value overflowing. It'll do that after ca 4295 seconds or ca 71min. Your log has it happening shortly after that, I guess you started the log before starting the engine?
tpsDOT remains at 70 because it is not reset or calculated while acc.enrichment is active.

I guess an easy way to fix it is to always turn off acc enr if currentLoopTime < previousLoopTime with the risk of cutting an acc enr. short.
This does seem consistent with a rollover of micros(), but that should be accounted for in the accel enrich code.

I'll take a closer look and see if I can reproduce. It's a very rare set of circumstances required to reproduce though! You essentially have to engage AE within a second of so of the overflow taking place.
Ursidae wrote:Your log has it happening shortly after that, I guess you started the log before starting the engine?
Yes, around 20 seconds before.
noisymime wrote:I'll take a closer look and see if I can reproduce. It's a very rare set of circumstances required to reproduce though! You essentially have to engage AE within a second of so of the overflow taking place.
I guess I was very lucky with it 8-)
Miata 1.8 NA

Hey everyone, So I am extremely new to ECUs espec[…]

The IRLB3034 may work better? https://www.infine[…]

MX5/Miata PNP on 1.8 issues

@D0nny94 As for the tachometer. If you do ne[…]

Thanks Eric for pointing me to that one, basical[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?