Anything else whatsoever... Keep it clean though.
By PSIG
Old Grey wrote:Forgot to mention I made a MPX4250 with the recommended factory mounting - flipped - for "cx500tc".

http://forum.fritzing.org/t/mpx4250ap-p ... ensor/1280
Hey OG, not to torture you more with what you've already done for the MPX sensor Image; but I always mix them up or have the wrong one in a particular folder. Anyway, would it be possible to make a final version that has all 6 pins connectable as SIG--GND--5V--5V--GND--SIG, so the same part can be used for either top or bottom mounting? Just asking, as it would simplify things by allowing you to pick which pins you need at the moment.

David
By Old Grey
So you want the MPX4250 and the MPX4250 upsidedown - barbs swap sides - with 6 active pins.

I could make the twin barb MPX2010 6 pin with all the text removed, and you can make it whatever part# in the Inspector.
By PSIG
Whatever is logical when folks look at it. Perhaps titled MPX Generic or MPX Sensor or something to say it's not anything particular but MPX footprint with connected but unassigned or unlabeled pins. Maybe a square pad at both ends to highlight that?

David
By cx500tc
Not a good idea for connecting all 6 pins as described. The unused pins are used at the factory and do have specific, though undisclosed functionality.
By PSIG
Only 3 (and only the correct 3) would be connected by the PCB designer, depending on orientation. One designer part for two uses. Even the standard parts have all 6 pins for mounting, so this is no different. You just don't design the board with anything to them, unless intentional and appropriate.
;)
David

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?