For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By chaoschris
i got a bit further with my problem after finding something out: JLC has severe problems with through hole parts in their assembly tool. So i started to strip down my bill of materials to only two parts and heureka, they were on their right place.
So now it's up to me finding out which part of the BOM is driving me nuts..... :?
partial_progress_assembly_JLCPCB.png
partial_progress_assembly_JLCPCB.png (62.04 KiB) Viewed 7217 times
Best regards,
Chris
By chaoschris
moto-obscura wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:16 pm Is this board designed to fit in a particular enclosure?
No, the primary goal of this board was to be as small as possible. Not sure if there is a small case where it could fit in, but it is planned to draw and publish a small printable case to put it in. This will be done when the board is finished and published.
By TR6
[/quote]
This will be done when the board is finished and published.[/quote]

Any progress ?
;)
By EdMcGuirk
Just curious: Do you find the ao3400a mosfet to be robust enough to control fuel injectors reliably?
By chaoschris
Time to post the first success message. We got our first engine running this week on a Blitzbox V0.0.6. Still trying to solve some problems with the onboard Lambda Controller, but the basic functions are all running fine with the lastest software release 202202 . And to answer the question of EdMcGuirk: Yes, the AO3400A are capable to drive the injectors without any problems. The engine is running semi sequential with two injectors on one channel flawlessly. So stay tuned while we try to solve the problem with the Lambda controller, hope this will be done soon...
Best regards
Chris
By PSIG
By purplelightning
chaoschris wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:33 pmThe engine is running semi sequential with two injectors on one channel flawlessly. So stay tuned while we try to solve the problem with the Lambda controller, hope this will be done soon...
Excited to hear the project is still moving forward...
By theonewithin
" The engine is running semi sequential with two injectors on one channel flawlessly. "

That's not semi-sequential

That's paired.

Unless this isn't a Speeduino ECU.

Picture of the Cheery Hall Effect sensor: Cherry […]

Thanks for guiding me, I've been busy these past f[…]

Today I was with the car again looking for what co[…]

I've been away from playing cars for a few weeks, […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?