Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By Dmitriy
Good day!! I did everything in a manual. TS active two channels, the two are not active. How to turn it on more two channels?
Attachments
Буфер обмена02.jpg
Буфер обмена02.jpg (350.16 KiB) Viewed 6134 times
By noisymime
With semi-sequential selected your will get output on all 4 channels. Because it's 2 squirted per cycle though, you only need to specify integrity timing on 2 channels, hence why the other 2 are greyed out.

Out of interest, what settings are you using to calculate your req_fuel, that value is very low.
By Dmitriy
noisymime wrote:With semi-sequential selected your will get output on all 4 channels. Because it's 2 squirted per cycle though, you only need to specify integrity timing on 2 channels, hence why the other 2 are greyed out.

Out of interest, what settings are you using to calculate your req_fuel, that value is very low.
I only know the approximate bandwidth nozzle
Attachments
Буфер обмена02.jpg
Буфер обмена02.jpg (339.82 KiB) Viewed 6123 times
By Dmitriy
good afternoon. installed firmware Speeduino_Jan16_v2. after that TS It does not show the correct temperature. With what it can be connected?
TS indicates the minimum temperature of 70c, maximum ~ 230C.
By androidcho
Maybe it needs calibration under Tools -> Calibrate Thermistor Tables or you need to select Celsius instead of Fahrenheit under File -> Project -> Project properties -> Settings tab. Check both. ;)
By Dmitriy
androidcho wrote:Maybe it needs calibration under Tools -> Calibrate Thermistor Tables or you need to select Celsius instead of Fahrenheit under File -> Project -> Project properties -> Settings tab. Check both. ;)
Thank you so much for the help :)

If you want the simplest/easiest setup then you c[…]

Tach output and RPM sensor issues

Hi, I am in the process of converting the ignition[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

I'll figure out the tach eventually, but now there[…]

STM32 development

You won't be able to use a carrier board made for […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?