For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By maisdc
Hello, I would like a request for functionality or maybe some info on how to solve this problem without having this function. My vehicle has idle speed of 950rpm, but the AE function only works after 1000rpm, which causes a momentary acceleration failure if my engine swings below 1000rpm, or I have to let the idle well above 1000rpm to avoid this oscillation. I wish I could put values ​​below 1000 or let me know if there is an alternative for the AE to work even if the engine drops to around 800rpm for example. Thank you.
Last edited by maisdc on Wed May 15, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By lsdlsd88
Not sure why anyone would want dfco near idle speed? I normally enable it at least 500 rpm above idle
By maisdc
Not DFCO, is enrichment in acceleration, which in the previous firmware had no rotation option and in the current starts at 1000rpm and ends at 10,000rpm.
Last edited by maisdc on Wed May 15, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By lsdlsd88
ooh ok. I'm not sure AE is essential for a working engine, try to retune your VE particularly in the high load/low rpm area, target 12:1 it will not hesitate even without any AE if you press the throttle gently..
By PSIG
AE should be able to function at any running rpm. Please post your MSQ (tune) file, and a log of the problem.

David
By maisdc
In the previous version of the firmware I did not have the Taper Start RPM and Taper End RPM option that appears in the Tuner Studio with the latest firmware version, and Taper Star RPM starts at 1000RPM, and I can not lower this value, this setting is not to set limits when acceleration enrichment works. How do I send the files?
By maisdc
lsdlsd88 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 pm
maisdc wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:44 pm But that would lead to high consumption.
how long do you stay in those cells lol :D
The vehicle is of daily use, conventional use, is not for use in competitions, so it is constantly idling at every corner, stop, other intervention that may occur on the road.
By lsdlsd88
maisdc wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:19 pm The vehicle is of daily use, conventional use, is not for use in competitions, so it is constantly idling at every corner, stop, other intervention that may occur on the road.
but i never said to idle at 12:1... I meant only on those cells that you visit for a split second when blipping the throttle
Jeep transmission compatibility

Wanting to replace the old crappy Chrysler PCM in […]

blitzbox

Hi, It seems I can’t blame the error with t[…]

Thank you all for your input. I have managed to g[…]

Working on adding some different wheel definitions[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?