For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By walinsky
Hi,

just received my v2.2 boards and started building for my M30B35.
First I'm going to build (just) for stock ignition and injection for not overcomplicating things.

As per 14point7 instructions tunerstudio should be perfectly able to work with the spartan2 wideband (controller).
I just wanted to verify if I can use the Spartan2 without the O2 connector on the v2.2 board; just using the M30B35 engine loom, which already provides for a lambda sensor.

TIA
By Raku
walinsky wrote:I just wanted to verify if I can use the Spartan2 without the O2 connector on the v2.2 board; just using the M30B35 engine loom, which already provides for a lambda sensor.

TIA
yes stock o2 wiring can be used
By walinsky
In the BOM C5 (component ID 15, 4.7nF) points to
digikey: 4700 pF ±10% 100V Keramische condensators X7R Radial
arrow: Cap Ceramic 0.047uF 100V X7R 10% Radial 5.08mm 125°C T/R <--- this is 47nF AFAIK
I assume the digikey part is the correct one?
By walinsky
I just finished building the V2.2 board. It's going to be used for a M30B35. I decided to fully populate it.

Before putting it in my car, I wanted to do some checks. When I put tunerstudio in test mode, the leds blink with the spark driver test. However the injector driver leds won't blink.
Is this normal behaviour?
By Raku
walinsky wrote:Before putting it in my car, I wanted to do some checks. When I put tunerstudio in test mode, the leds blink with the spark driver test. However the injector driver leds won't blink.
Is this normal behaviour?
you have to add 12v pin 37 with v2.2 board make sure you have F2 soldered or otherwise jump the pads

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

I search for the datasheet of the IC and the on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?