For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By walinsky
Raku wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:31 pm
you have to add 12v pin 37 with v2.2 board make sure you have F2 soldered or otherwise jump the pads
Thanks. What are F1 and F2 for? Do I need to jumper them both?
By Raku
walinsky wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:29 am
Raku wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:31 pm
you have to add 12v pin 37 with v2.2 board make sure you have F2 soldered or otherwise jump the pads
Thanks. What are F1 and F2 for? Do I need to jumper them both?
F1 and 2 are fuses to protect the board if something got shorted. F1 for the optional tinywb controller and f2 for main ecu.
By Chipboy
Raku, not sure if I am the problem but what VR chip does your board use, I cannot see it? Assembled 1.7 board and testing successfully to date need to branch out now to other inputs.
By Chipboy
Looking at the schematic and checking the board the second set of inputs are not used (MAX9926) so it should be possible to use these for VR CAM signal? With custom wiring of which there will be a lot.

4 IGN circuits
VR Cam
4 INJ (need 2 more)
MAP
4 wire stepper
plus others I am sure

Thankfully the loom already si just need to work backwards from it .This all fits into the existing 55 PIN socket the same as the Motronic 1.3 so its an extension from it,.

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

I search for the datasheet of the IC and the on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?