For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By PSIG
Viperjohn wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:16 pm Good afternoon, has anyone already changed the injection phase angle, looking for savings and power? my graph is flat 355* I'm running m50b25tu turbo 0.6 bar, thanks
Yes, injector close angle can have a substantial effect. I have not tuned it on an M50b25tu specifically, but injection angle should be tested on any installation for best response. Results are typically odd, in that you may find one angle area (angles change with load and speed), that produces minimum MAP (indicating peak burn efficiency). However, it will typically show a different angle for minimum fuel consumption, or Lambda/AFR, temperatures, etc. :? You can set the angles appropriately for how you are using the engine and which factor is more important for that area of operation.

Note that all injectors use the same angle in current code. If you need individual-cylinder close angles to tweak specific cylinders for specific effects (e.g., early detonation in one cylinder), older code used per-cylinder (per-channel) up to 4. This is unlikely. However, to avoid using it inappropriately, e.g., a cylinder simply needs more or less fuel to bring it in-line (balancing Lambda), individual-cylinder fuel trim (ICFT) is specific for that purpose. 8-) Hope that helps.
By KodokDisko
ise1844 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:33 am
pazi88 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:23 am I honestly have no idea what it takes to run the automatics. I don't do crappy slushboxes. You have to do your own study. If you find out it takes some modifications to the board to make those work, I can add those changes in.
I'll do some digging and get back to you!
Hi ise,
I'd really like to know the updates because right now I'm gathering info how-to's since CMIIW the TCU still depends on the ECU
Really appreciate your response

Thanks
By assane
Hi, am I the only one who has a problem with the latest firmware? On 2022.07 PR2 the car runs fine, but after switching to 2024.02 the car floods and does not run smoothly.

Ok, there was no topic. I forgot to change the injectors to 6 and the ignition to 3 in the software. My mistake ; x
By ise1844
KodokDisko wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:11 pm
ise1844 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:33 am
pazi88 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:23 am I honestly have no idea what it takes to run the automatics. I don't do crappy slushboxes. You have to do your own study. If you find out it takes some modifications to the board to make those work, I can add those changes in.
I'll do some digging and get back to you!
Hi ise,
I'd really like to know the updates because right now I'm gathering info how-to's since CMIIW the TCU still depends on the ECU
Really appreciate your response

Thanks
Hi Kodok,

Sorry to report that I ended up focusing on other things and never got round to investigating the gearbox comms.

However, I have now encountered two people who used an EMU Classic ECU on an M50 powered E34 with a 5hp19. With only a PNP harness adapter and no additional programming, the gearbox continued to function as per normal.
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?