For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By apollard
NickZ wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:43 am
pazi88 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:21 am
NickZ wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:20 am Mega2560 are not all the same, i've had good performing boards and bad performing boards, I have definitely had mega2560 boards that couldn't do the 60-2 trigger at high rpm
You sure? The race condition problem in older FW was totally random and it was sometimes almost unnoticeable and in some cases it caused severe running problems.
I referring to the quality of the mega chip on some of the cheap boards, I have had some that have underperformed, not the firmware.

Im not saying every mega2560 is going to have a problem, but the quality of board DOES make a difference.
I would agree, have had random issues with the cheap MEGA boards. Some seem fine, some glitchy. But for anohter$20 or so, I can get a genuine Arduino model. Never had an issue with them. Pretty inexpensive upgrade for reliability IMO.
By Dzeerve
To pazi88, yes, i am using 202305fw. The problem was still there with oldest firmware, so not a problem with fw.

To NickZ, i thought about that my mega clone board might be bad, so i just ordered pazi’s stm32 board. Right now i am running both inj and ign in full sequential. But anyways, problem still occurs with stm32 board, so not a problem there.

Still looking for some ideas, as i have been trying to fight this problem for almost 2 years now.
By Kraemer
hi pazi88 small question for a blank stm32 card which base tune should we take for? if we never had a speeduino in the first place.
By M5222
Hi again Pazi!

we can setup antilag with this project ? if the answers is yes, since wich pcb version??
By ArizonaZ
To Pazi or anyone else that can answer, is the use of VAG(R8) coils limited to the pre 3.0 boards?

I know that alongside removing and jumpering the IGTBs the resistors need to be changed to 2 watt variants but on the 3.0 boards the 0805 resistors are too small and are limited to 1/8W.

Would those who are looking for upgraded coils be better off with something like B58 coil?
By assane
Hello, do the controllers work with automatic transmission controllers? I mean the original BMW gearbox controller.
By Raku
assane wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:20 pm Hello, do the controllers work with automatic transmission controllers? I mean the original BMW gearbox controller.
m52 tcu need some data from can bus. maybe with stm32 processor board and custom can data it might be possible.
By pazi88
Raku wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:41 pm
assane wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:20 pm Hello, do the controllers work with automatic transmission controllers? I mean the original BMW gearbox controller.
m52 tcu need some data from can bus. maybe with stm32 processor board and custom can data it might be possible.
True. As far as I know, the can protocol is can11h, same as ms42/43 etc. use. So controlling it might be possible with the STM32 board: https://github.com/pazi88/STM32_mega and enabling the BMW cluster broadcast. Also the ms42/43 has the bluepill doing the CAN through serial3, so that's possibility too: https://github.com/pazi88/Speeduino-M5x ... Cm54%20PnP
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?