Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By subzero
manual transmission 2,3 8v 5 speed manual
i will try first only fuel and if all goes ok i will install a 36 1 trigger wheel and edis wasted spark
By PSIG
turbonetics wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:04 pm I have m103 3.0 manual with 60-2,now i am converting it to 36-1.Perfomance is way better than stock.
Both wheels should work fine. Any particular reason you're converting?

David
By Lenny
PSIG wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:41 pm
turbonetics wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:04 pm I have m103 3.0 manual with 60-2,now i am converting it to 36-1.Perfomance is way better than stock.
Both wheels should work fine. Any particular reason you're converting?

David
I agree with PSIG, there is no advantage to convert to 36-1, performance gain is due to custom map.
P.s. Maps on merc engines are very conservative. M102 is predecessor of my M111 and many parts are interchangeable, such as flywheel, so you can easily have 60-2 on yours. I can send some photos of mine as it is out of the car for now
By turbonetics
I changed it because of noise which I couldn't resolve, my 60-2 wheel was to small,so i had problems at higher rpm.I have m103,and if you go to dmf flywheel you have to change gearbox,because smf had longer clutch rod.I have mentioned perfomance related to cis,not to 60-2.
Finished 36-1 on m103 pulley :)
By subzero
fuel only control you will need to pick up the signal from the EZL and not the coil.

Use VR+ VR-

VR- ground it to the common ground close to the coil/EZL its a cluster of brown wires all bunched up.

VR+ grab the tach signal it's the yellow green wire just to the side of the X11 plug.

it's the same wire that sends RPM to the FPR relay.
By PSIG
subzero wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:45 pm for rpm signal i have to use coil - ?
For fuel-only; probably the simplest would be the A4 pin (tachometer output), as referenced on this page. I would test that signal before trying others. You could also use the coil(-) or the VR signals, but those would require more complicated (and expensive) signal conditioning circuits.

David
By subzero
ordered fuel rail ,speeduino ,relays sensors and injectord
for batch injection i have to wire 1 with 4 and 2 with 3 cylinder injector?
By PSIG
Correct, if wiring for Paired injectors, firing on a 1-3-4-2 firing order. When set-up correctly in TunerStudio, the actual result is double-shot sequential; a pattern that has been used in millions of engines and is still used today by some OEMs.

David
1-Wire temp sensor

The max31855 supports thermocouples in 1-wire co[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

I think I already tuned the idle at warm engine pr[…]

I didn't watch all of it, there were far too many […]

Hello everyone. Im currently waiting for my spee[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?