Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By theonewithin
Don't worry about the Teensy.

It's still in development.

Only useful if you must have sequential 8 cylinder injection support.

You could use the existing DB37 (i think?) that MS uses on the Speedy.

You would just have to match the pin out and make sure that everything in the car is actually compatible.
By TurboPirate
theonewithin wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:22 am Don't worry about the Teensy.

It's still in development.

Only useful if you must have sequential 8 cylinder injection support.

You could use the existing DB37 (i think?) that MS uses on the Speedy.

You would just have to match the pin out and make sure that everything in the car is actually compatible.
He has written the pin out so I guess is all OK.......
By apollard
Teensy board is an experimental option still in beta. Right now it doesn’t give you anything over the Mega2560.

One of the advantages of Speeduino is that you can wire it up to any connector you want - lots of folks switch between Speeduino and the OEM ECU.
By TurboPirate
apollard wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:13 pm Teensy board is an experimental option still in beta. Right now it doesn’t give you anything over the Mega2560.

One of the advantages of Speeduino is that you can wire it up to any connector you want - lots of folks switch between Speeduino and the OEM ECU.
I saw that in one of my search, also Speeduino inside the stock ECU case, lots Honda like this....
The No overhang2C is a 2 channel, I read some info from someone in UK that said it was suitable for 4 cylinders engine and when space is critical like ATV and motorcycle but can it work on a carb to fuel injection convertion? Like a Datsun 210 1979 1.4 litre? It has EDIS4 Trigger wheel installed but never did the full conversion it runs with stock carb and points ignition......Or those he needs the Speeduino0.4 like me?
By theonewithin
I used a NO2C to convert my 1989 carb motorbike to EFI.

The NO2C is the same as all speedy except it has been effectively cut in half.
By TurboPirate
theonewithin wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:53 pm I used a NO2C to convert my 1989 carb motorbike to EFI.

The NO2C is the same as all speedy except it has been effectively cut in half.
OK I see, I think the Datsun can finally be converted efi....
By apollard
I've run a throttle body injected V8 with a NO2C. Two injectors per channel and one to run the coil (distributor ignition).

Also, you can reassign two of the outputs in code and have 4 injector outputs on a NO2C.
By TurboPirate
Thanks for the information, about my setup wish is the board 0.4, is there a wiring diagram of the 40 pin connector? Wish is injector, IAT, TPS etc.?
By theonewithin
apollard wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:42 am

Also, you can reassign two of the outputs in code and have 4 injector outputs on a NO2C.
To add the 2 HC outputs can be used for fuel also if needed and not required for anything else.
By dazq
TurboPirate wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:56 am Thanks for the information, about my setup wish is the board 0.4, is there a wiring diagram of the 40 pin connector? Wish is injector, IAT, TPS etc.?
Read through the wiki all that information is in there :-)

Hi there, I'm doing preliminary research and hope[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Where did the plugs come from? I've heard there ar[…]

Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?