For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
Alfagta wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:27 pm How often do you get state 2?
And what is your define for cj err cnt?

The heater overflow could be a potentional bug in some situations.

Have you modified the original code?
There seems to be a modification in the preheat part.
Do you get a preheat timeout ?

The code is identical to the original. The only changes I made were to add more data for serial printing as you can see from the image. And in the preheat part I'm checking the In.EN pin as you can see from the image. Even if it was a problem in any of these modifications, I've already tested it with the original code and the cj has the same state. When in running mode it is always at 2.
dener0987 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:53 pm
Alfagta wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:27 pm How often do you get state 2?
And what is your define for cj err cnt?

The heater overflow could be a potentional bug in some situations.

Have you modified the original code?
There seems to be a modification in the preheat part.
Do you get a preheat timeout ?

The code is identical to the original. The only changes I made were to add more data for serial printing as you can see from the image. And in the preheat part I'm checking the In.EN pin as you can see from the image. Even if it was a problem in any of these modifications, I've already tested it with the original code and the cj has the same state. When in running mode it is always at 2.

I believe I found the problem. In the Running() function where the value that the cj is returning is checked, I put it to print the value and it is returning E8FF so I believe it's right? What happens is that in the line Abl.CjState = cjNORMALV8; the value is being changed to 2.

So in the main loop the check should be like this I believe. if(Abl.CjState == cjNORMALV8)

Where are you getting your CJ125s and your sensors from? I don't know anywhere that still sells the CJ125 in quantities of less than 2k and counterfeit chips and sensors are not a great combination. You also need to follow the datasheet recommendations for mounting and ensure that you don't turn it on when its cold.
JHolland wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:32 am Where are you getting your CJ125s and your sensors from? I don't know anywhere that still sells the CJ125 in quantities of less than 2k and counterfeit chips and sensors are not a great combination. You also need to follow the datasheet recommendations for mounting and ensure that you don't turn it on when its cold.
Hello, thanks for responding.
CJ125 I'm buying from aliexpress.
Sensors from a local supplier here in Brazil.
Do you think this could have to do with the cj125? Can it be faked? Where can I buy the originals?
if they are from Aliexpress then they are highly likely to be fakes, some fakes will probably work OK but there is no easy way to test them. Sourcing small quantities of genuine CJ125s has always been a problem because of the 2400 minimum quantity but they are now on 6 months lead as well. I don't have any sources anymore, I have a long term project to produce my own control circuit using discrete analogue circuitry. I would suggest that you check that the sensor is correctly installed, ensure that it isn't turning on when cold and ensure that you have a genuine Bosch sensor, I only source those from reputable motor factors, no eBay or Amazon sensors.
I'd burnt out my first O2 sensor when I started using the BL49sp wideband module but since then I've had good luck with it since putting a delay to power on the module only after engine startup. I'm using the 30615 chip with a scrapyard used O2 sensor.
Attachments
o2.png
o2.png (192.94 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
JHolland wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:29 am if they are from Aliexpress then they are highly likely to be fakes, some fakes will probably work OK but there is no easy way to test them. Sourcing small quantities of genuine CJ125s has always been a problem because of the 2400 minimum quantity but they are now on 6 months lead as well. I don't have any sources anymore, I have a long term project to produce my own control circuit using discrete analogue circuitry. I would suggest that you check that the sensor is correctly installed, ensure that it isn't turning on when cold and ensure that you have a genuine Bosch sensor, I only source those from reputable motor factors, no eBay or Amazon sensors.
Have you seen this project?

https://rusefi.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 2237ab2aed
BMW E23 M30B28

Ignore my previous posts, I'm an idiot. Turns out […]

He's quite prolific with respect to video and elec[…]

I’m thinking it’s the voltage regulato[…]

HAHA Thank you! Ok got it the outer part of the […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?