For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
metcap wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:36 am Well I think the argument Nick is trying to make is that he's using the same sourced sensor on an Aem controller and there's no failure on that. What I've seen on this controller is that if there's intermittent or borderline acceptable input volts the controller just goes through the startup cycle endlessly, maybe constant cycling of the heat cycle might cause premature sensor failure?
Hi metcap,
but this would be easy to change the variables of "USUP_MIN_OK" and "USUP_MIN_ERR" in the LambdaCtrl.h.
Have you tried to change them?
Best regards,
Chris
ok so ive had a little more test time, swapping the sensors on the controllers AEM and Nano Lambda, AEM is readings are more like they should be and the sensor seems to be ok and the NANO lambda is still all over the place.trying with another nano lambda controller has the same result as the original, jumping all over the place. But a new sensor brings the nano lambda back to what the AEM is reading. Any ideas anybody?
is the nano lambda more sensitive the a used sensor as it ages?
I'm using it with a very well used sensor I got from the junkyard and it works fine. Though I've no idea what abuse the sensor has been through, surely not in extreme racing application as what you're using it. Just wondering about your sensor placement and application is boosted or all motor. BTW here's my take on a display for the controller to run as a standalone, using it mounted on my bike. https://youtu.be/lDhpuOUIHzM
NickZ wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:32 pm Sensor is standard location in standard exhaust amd ALL motor. Im going to replace the sensor with a cheaper chinese one and see how that goes.
Hello
Did you manage to solve this problem? I'm having problems here with my sensors too, after some time of use the controller starts to mark a very high lambda value as if it were outdoors.
Just replacing the sensor with a new one solved it. And that after some time of use had the same problem.
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?