For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By Trevor Getty
This is brilliant news. I'm using this on a t16 engine 4 gap flywheel and it's working a treat. I will be moving to the vvc next and I've already setup my mapping using the default ecu and I've access to the timing setup in it so I'll transfer it over as a starting point.

Thanks so much for getting this into the main branch.

Brilliant work and advice

Ps I did make a knock sensor for when I map the car but can't wait until speedy knock is released to integrate something with the ecu at a reasonable price.

:D
By miker
As you've done that, could i request you share it via the speeduino tunes site so others can make use of it as a base tune?
By PuntoMap
hi, I'm new and not very practical, I'm trying on a Rover mini 1300 cc but I can't make it work, can anyone help me thanks
3-14-2-13- tone wheel
By miker
Is that the pattern that originally came with the car?

I thought the standard was 17-17- with the spi minis.

I think I covered all the Rover patterns & the system auto detects the pattern. You therefore don't need to do anything special apart from select the Rover decoder.

If you explain what problems you're having someone can hopefully help. It will also help if you include your engine tune and a log file.
By PuntoMap
I must apologize but it is the first time I have used this magnificent ecu but unfortunately I still know all its settings, here are the photos and the settings file, I also ask for help if I have to donate something to someone who can help me start the vehicle in a fair and functional way.

miker wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:16 pm Is that the pattern that originally came with the car?

I thought the standard was 17-17- with the spi minis.

I think I covered all the Rover patterns & the system auto detects the pattern. You therefore don't need to do anything special apart from select the Rover decoder.

If you explain what problems you're having someone can hopefully help. It will also help if you include your engine tune and a log file.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-17 at 08.24.46.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-17 at 08.24.46.jpeg (157.92 KiB) Viewed 977 times
By miker
You have your trigger offset set to 0. Read up about setting the trigger offset.

If you have a VR sensor, check you have the correct trigger edge for your sensor type.

Speeduino is an amazing system - but it involves you doing a lot of reading, applying to your engine setup & testing.

Good luck.
By PuntoMap
initially it was on 5 but the engine didn't start well, it stopped when starting because it had too much advance, I put it on 0 but it didn't change much, unfortunately I'm not very aware of how to set or evaluate the right speed, but I'll try to Check what you told me by watching some videos on YouTube, thanks

miker wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:42 am You have your trigger offset set to 0. Read up about setting the trigger offset.

If you have a VR sensor, check you have the correct trigger edge for your sensor type.

Speeduino is an amazing system - but it involves you doing a lot of reading, applying to your engine setup & testing.

Good luck.
Jeep transmission compatibility

Wanting to replace the old crappy Chrysler PCM in […]

blitzbox

Hi, It seems I can’t blame the error with t[…]

Thank you all for your input. I have managed to g[…]

Working on adding some different wheel definitions[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?