For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By turboedge
Hi Guys!

I have NO2C v0.2.1 boards now. :D If you order one from me you will probably be getting the new version. Below is a list of changes copied from the wiki: https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/NO ... ino#v0.2.1

• Improved silk screen
  • All MOSFET outputs (injector and auxiliary) have the same gate connection to the Arduino MEGA
  • VR signals are routed straight into the conditioner
  • MAP sensor location accepts either though-hole or SMD part
  • Other routing and placement adjustments (R10 and R11 are flipped)
Thanks to all those who have ordered them! I'm quite surprised how many I have gone through. :) Expect to see more improvements in the future.

Weaver
By panpan
I bought a NO2C v0.2.1 kit from the UK , and then saw there was a v0.2.2 available with a Bluetooth option, so without being lazy and looking at back to back BOMs, does anyone know if the core BOM from the v0.2.1 kit has changed, other than some Bluetooth board breakouts pins.
As my v0.2.2 board came in the post the other day, I'm quite keen to build this up in the next few weeks, but like to avoid simple mistakes my end. :)
By truckinwagen
Quick question about the V0.2.2 board.
The "high" current outputs, are they Switched power or switched ground?

My cars vvt is switched ground, and Wondering if I need to use a relay to make it work or not.

Thanks!
By Jama
truckinwagen wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:08 am Quick question about the V0.2.2 board.
The "high" current outputs, are they Switched power or switched ground?

My cars vvt is switched ground, and Wondering if I need to use a relay to make it work or not.

Thanks!
They are switched ground so should work for you without any extra parts.
By theonewithin
Even if they were switched +ve you wouldn't use a relay.

You would use a transistor to do the switching as a relay isn't going to be able to do the PWM side of things at all.
By Broke4speed
Quick question:
I've seen that it's possible to convert the unused MOSFETs into extra INJ drivers, but could it be done for a logic ignition out? I've got a 6-cyl and would only need one of each, and have no need of boost or VVT control...
By PSIG
Broke4speed wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:34 am I've seen that it's possible to convert the unused MOSFETs into extra INJ drivers, but could it be done for a logic ignition out? I've got a 6-cyl and would only need one of each, and have no need of boost or VVT control...
Almost. Technically yes (you can use virtually any unused Mega output), but the HC output hardware is not configured for controlling an ignition driver as-is. Make those changes, or even better make one more TC4424 output circuit (skip the 2nd HC FET), and yes you can do that. Keep in-mind that the NO2C isn't limited by processor power or outputs, but only in limited hardware in order to reduce size and cost for those that don't need more. Add more hardware and configure it most any way you like.

David

Do your thing, and I'll leave you to it, but your […]

Plugs, where to get?

Connector #003: Arduino Pin-Header 2.54mm spac[…]

http://i.imgur.com/jcGk3A4.gif

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?