For anything related to these forums itself including moderation, suggestions, artwork etc.
By kezzab25
I have a question. How do I set up the speeduino for a Nissan dual wheel with a 360 teeth wheel and a variable tooth inner wheel?
By ecumania
Short answer
Choose the right trigger Wheel. In decoders.ino they are defined.
In the wiki you find a List and introduction.
If nothing is suits your need, a new decoder has to be added.
By noisymime
Realistically this does need it's own decoder to be written for it. It should be a fairly simple one, so I'll add it to the list for Feb.
By kezzab25
If that could be added that would be great. I was going to look at adding it but I am unsure how to add the inner slots. It has 4 or 6 inner slots depending on the number of cylinders and each slot it a different size.
By noisymime
kezzab25 wrote:If that could be added that would be great. I was going to look at adding it but I am unsure how to add the inner slots. It has 4 or 6 inner slots depending on the number of cylinders and each slot it a different size.
Ahhh, thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't realised this changed depending on the cylinder count.

The slot sizing isn't too bad as each slot just represents a certain number of the high resolution teeth, so you don't have to compare slot to slot times, just count how many of the outer slots have gone passed.

I started playing with this yesterday and should have something testable in a week or so
By dazq
I believe this to be the renix wheel
http://forums.haltech.com/download/file ... &mode=view
I too would be interested in this as a friend would like to efi convert his gordini turbo
Ignition Angle doubled?

+1, distributor is being used as crank position, s[…]

Dude, use whatever you think will work best, or wh[…]

It has been done more than a few times, there wa[…]

Peugeot 205 rallye

Controller egt and oil temp

Still can't find what you're looking for?