Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
I tried to connect tunerstudio to the current firmware (28/05/15) but communication is not established.
I loaded the pr4 branch from 3 months ago and tunerstudio connects.
Is this a firmware thing or a possible issue with my 2560? The serial chip is a ch340.
Max wrote:I tried to connect tunerstudio to the current firmware (28/05/15) but communication is not established.
I loaded the pr4 branch from 3 months ago and tunerstudio connects.
Is this a firmware thing or a possible issue with my 2560? The serial chip is a ch340.
A possible cause of this issue is using an older version of the .ini tuner studio configuration file located in the resources folder (named speeduino.ini).
Some of the latest firmware changes mean the old .ini file is no longer compatible and will not connect.

If you are unsure which .ini you are using, I would suggest you create a new project in tuner studio using the latest .ini file (from the master branch) and check the connection again.

Hope this helps

Regards
Mike
As Mike mentioned, definitely check that you've listed the latest INI file into your project first. There's been a lot happening in the INI lately, so skiing this is a good habit to get into every time you grab the latest code.

That said, I pushed some largish structural changes yesterday, so it's possible I broke something. Connectivity was working for me, but I'll double check it.
noisymime wrote: That said, I pushed some largish structural changes yesterday, so it's possible I broke something. Connectivity was working for me, but I'll double check it.
So, I have just loaded up the firmware and .ini that i downloaded yesterday (28th) and was able to connect to tuner studio ok.

Regards
Mike

Edit: Just noticed there have been some further mods since i downloaded the code yesterday, so i downloaded (around 10 min ago) and used the latest code and .ini and again it connects fine for me.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?