Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
Hello everyone

I have started familiarizing myself with the code and TS integration in order to provide some additional functionality for the firmware. I can follow the code for the most part, but there are some (perhaps obvious) bits missing. These have to do with where the mappings are located in the eeprom and how TunerStudio refers to them.
As far as I can tell, the sizes and offsets of the maps in the eeprom are described in Storage.h. These have non-descriptive names (CONFIGx), thus a list in the comments that describes the eeprom layout comes before them. Does anyone have access to an updated list as the one in the comments appears to be outdated?
I believe the write commands take care of this; they appear to use the map identifiers to internally calculate the proper location. Is that accurate?
paintingset wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:52 am Hello everyone

I have started familiarizing myself with the code and TS integration in order to provide some additional functionality for the firmware. I can follow the code for the most part, but there are some (perhaps obvious) bits missing. These have to do with where the mappings are located in the eeprom and how TunerStudio refers to them.
As far as I can tell, the sizes and offsets of the maps in the eeprom are described in Storage.h. These have non-descriptive names (CONFIGx), thus a list in the comments that describes the eeprom layout comes before them. Does anyone have access to an updated list as the one in the comments appears to be outdated?
I believe the write commands take care of this; they appear to use the map identifiers to internally calculate the proper location. Is that accurate?
Yes the defines in storage.h are used by the firmware to save the data config and maps to the eeprom .
See storage.cpp for the save and reload code.

What makes you say the list is outdated? It's the only place the memory positions are shown so if you think there is an error please say what and where.

What features were you adding? Don't forget the arrays that store the config info while running will need altering too as will the variables in TS.
The firmware only reads the eeprom at startup after that it uses ram.

Hi PSIG. I really appreciate the help. I have no[…]

Of course, I will likely seize a cylinder and inc[…]

speeduino injector

What is the maximun resistance for nozzles is 14[…]

Hi all, i'm from Brasil, here is very dificult t[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?