For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By Flar1941
The feature for allowing the fan to remain active after the engine is off is very useful, but I would like to keep my electric water pump also running in this conditionl.

Is there something like a variable/status bit which I can use as a conditition for the water pump programmable output? My idea is to OR the water pump output with the fan output status. I couldn`t find nothing similar in the condition list neither in the .ini file.

Thanks
By dazq
Flar1941 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:23 am The feature for allowing the fan to remain active after the engine is off is very useful, but I would like to keep my electric water pump also running in this conditionl.

Is there something like a variable/status bit which I can use as a conditition for the water pump programmable output? My idea is to OR the water pump output with the fan output status. I couldn`t find nothing similar in the condition list neither in the .ini file.

Thanks
Hi
Your speeduino will be off when you switch the engine off, there is no way for it to control anything after engine off. You would need an external latching relay and temperature control to do this.

He's quite prolific with respect to video and elec[…]

I’m thinking it’s the voltage regulato[…]

HAHA Thank you! Ok got it the outer part of the […]

+1, I use old driver versions in my Windows machin[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?