Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
Adding to the discussion, i have a lot of doubts about how to configure my crank signal (the most important one), all that a know about my pickup coil and setup is this image attached. I know that i have to pickup the signal in the RISING edge, and that from the start to the end of the notch i have 10 degrees... I deeply appreciated any inside about this.
Attachments
Taken from GN250 service manual.
Taken from GN250 service manual.
Sem título.jpg (119.88 KiB) Viewed 123 times
That´s a very good idea! (Maybe use the fan control just adjusting the values to math...? ) I already made a very simple code, just to very my PWM output base on a % of my analog input, my plan is to use a Arduino NANO to this job, no PID, nothing, i know, very crud by i think it will work, i already tested it with a light sensor and a LED, doing the job of the pump and pressure sensor.... Thanks for the reply and sorry not to respond earlier. If you could give me an inside in my next question, i will deeply appreciate. Best regards.

PSIG wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:48 pm +1, the simplest solution without changes to Speeduino is an inline PWM controller to the pump. @dazq's link is one example, or a DIY version using the code link or your own brew. If looking for pressure regulation or increasing pump efficiency, I used VVT control on old code to control the fuel pump and rail pressure for testing. It's the same thing, just using a different data source.

It worked OK, but the new VVT code is much more complex and limiting. Point is, the basic functions might be integrated into Speeduino and TS for fuel pump control, to provide PWM control, either simple or PID. The methods used in Boost Control, VVT, PWM Fan, etc, could be lifted into the pump control code perhaps. This could be simpler(?) and maintain the flow and style of the current code. Same goes for alternator control, which I have also done, first as a standalone for testing. ;)
Virgilio Caio wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:57 pm Adding to the discussion, i have a lot of doubts about how to configure my crank signal …
Please copy your post and make a new thread for crank signal setup. It is not about fuel pump control or firmware development in this thread. ;) One topic in each thread, please.
Thank you, will do right now, sorry about that. :D
PSIG wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:14 pm
Virgilio Caio wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:57 pm Adding to the discussion, i have a lot of doubts about how to configure my crank signal …
Please copy your post and make a new thread for crank signal setup. It is not about fuel pump control or firmware development in this thread. ;) One topic in each thread, please.
Jeep transmission compatibility

Wanting to replace the old crappy Chrysler PCM in […]

blitzbox

Hi, It seems I can’t blame the error with t[…]

Thank you all for your input. I have managed to g[…]

Working on adding some different wheel definitions[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?