For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By Malihovas
Hello,

I have an Opel Ascona 20E which I installed this throttle body kit https://www.dbilas.com/en/Product-overv ... -body-kit/, crankshaft sensor, ignition sparkle BERU 040402003.
I installed speeduino UA4C and I made all connections according to speeduino manuals.
I use tuner studio to set the ecu. I don't have pulse and spark but I have RPM, throttle and coolant and air temperature.
Is there anyone who can help me by sending us a file to load to ecu to have something to start working?
Or anyone who can help me with the maps?

Thank you in advance!
Attachments
(89.41 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
By PSIG
Hello :) Your tune file has indications you made a tune without using a Base Tune to begin. The Base Tune has default settings to ensure operation, and to avoid corruption. If you did build on a Base Tune, then you made an incorrect change somewhere. The Wiki could be stronger in the importance of building on a Base Tune with only necessary changes.

My first suggestion is to re-create your tune using a Base Tune (from SpeedyLoader is easy). I always run EEPROM_Clear (SpeedyLoader) first to empty the Mega of trash or corruption. Copy or export/import your tables, and hand-entering the minimal settings (engine constants, injector characteristics / corrections, spark settings, dwell corrections, etc) to make it run.

Calibrate all your sensors. Add other settings and features (idle advance, warmup, O2 corrections, etc) only as the running tune requires or can handle them.
By huramentzefix
Malihovas wrote:I don't have pulse
is there someone with you that can call the ambulance?

with the information that you are sharing nobody will be able to help you.
  • do you have a cam signal?
  • do you have a crank signal?
  • did you use signal conditioners?
  • are you getting a spark?
  • what voltage is your coil?
  • your coild is probably wasted spark?
  • Is your jumper set correctly for the coil?
  • how did you wire your coil?
  • what size injectors do you have?
  • what fuel pressure regulator do you have?
  • what fuel pressure do you have?
  • does your fuel pump work?
  • what wideband sensor do you have?
  • are you getting a wideband signal, what is it reading?
  • do you get a manifold pressure reading?
  • is your battery voltage stable?

Ha! I see you answered your own questions 8-), an[…]

If the TCM requires no reference from the ECM, t[…]

blitzbox

Reviewing the generic connection schematic of the[…]

Hi y'all! I have a Renault Laguna 1 1.6 16v hatchb[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?